In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the information you provide will be used solely for responding to requests for information so we not be incorporated any personal file unless the nature of the service requires it, in which case we will inform you on the terms set out in Article 5 of the Data Protection Act.
The personal data that you. Give us will be treated at all times in accordance with the legislation on data protection, ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of information by you. Provided, given the state of technology, nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Reservations informative clause:
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the data will be incorporated into a file owned LUCORMA SA (HOTEL RINCON SOL) with the purpose of managing the reserve system, the processing of application and control and management of the relationship with stakeholders requesting reservations at our hotel. The customer may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data by notifying HOTEL Rinconsol by sending an email to the email dirección@hotelrinconsol.com or by writing to: Avda . the Mediterranean 174. CP: 29730. Rincón de la Victoria. Málaga.
Clause informative Newsletter:
Under the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), we inform you that the information you provide will be included in a personal file ownership LUCORMA SA (HOTEL RINCON SOL), registered in the Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, with the purpose of managing the sending of commercial information via mail, e-mail, SMS or fax, on our hotel and to invite participate in the activities that we organize. LUCORMA SA (HOTEL RINCON SOL) has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of data stored and the risks they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the regulation implementing the Organic Law on Data Protection is approved. Also, please note that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an e-mail to the following email address: dirección@hotelrinconsol.com, or by sending a letter to: Avda. Del Mediterráneo 174 . CP: 29730. Rincón de la Victoria. Málaga.
3. Use of the website, services and content.
The user agrees to make proper use of this website, its services and content, without violating the fundamental rights, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, public order, and the particular conditions of certain services.
Any use for illicit purposes is prohibited or violate the rights of the company and its owners or a third party, or in any way impair the normal operation of the site or any equipment or documents of any kind contained therein.
Regarding the content (information, text, graphics, sound files and / or images, photographs, designs, etc.) is especially forbidden:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification or any other form his public, except communication authorization from the legal owner has been obtained or is legally permitted;
- Eliminate or modify the copyright and other identifying data of the reserved rights of the company or its owners, the fingerprints or any other technical means for recognition;
- Try to get the contents of the website by a means other than those available to regular users or the network, provided that these do not cause any harm to the website of the company.
- Forward chain messages or send unsolicited or consented by the addressees emails. Losusuarios or third parties harmed by receiving unsolicited messages may communicate to the company sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Likewise, it is prohibited to use distribution lists and make available third party data collected from them, for the aforementioned activities.
Regarding the site, the user agrees in particular not to transmit or distribute to third party information, data, content, messages, graphics, pictures, sound files and / or images, photographs, recordings, software and generally any material that:
- Induces or promotes criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or in general, contrary to law, morals and generally accepted good practices or public order; or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or criminal, violent, offensive, harmful or, in general, contrary to law, morals and good customs generally accepted or public order;
- Be false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely and may be misleading about its purpose or the intention of communicating;
- As intellectual property of others, intended to be used without prior authorization;
- Violate the secrets of others or violate the regulations on privacy of communications;
- In any way impair the reputation of the company or third parties, or constitutes, if any, illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising and unfair competition in general;
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment of the company or third parties, or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on such equipment;
- Contains HTML those expressly authorized by the company labels.
3. Intellectual Property.
All contents of web pages dela company are subject to the rules on Intellectual Property and / or Industrial. The rights to the contents correspond to the company or third parties where appropriate. The user may only view and make a private copy of the content provided that such copy is exclusively for personal and private use is strictly prohibited their use for commercial purposes.
4. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
The emrpesa not responsible for the information, services and / or products offered and / or provided by third parties through the company website or content provided by third parties. The company is not responsible for any damage to software or hardware of the user arising from access to the website of the company or the use of information or applications contained therein. The company does not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of information or services contained in its website shall not be liable for any direct or indirect connection with the use of the contents of your website. The company does not guarantee that the content of its website is suitable or available outside of Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of the website of the company are considered illegal in countries other than Spain, access to them and their use by users is prohibited, and in the event that this occurs will be solely the responsibility of the users, who are required to comply with applicable national laws. The use made of information and content appearing on the website of the company and / or access to other websites of third parties through connections or "links" that appear on the website of the company will be under the sole responsibility of those performing this kind of activity, not being the company responsible in any way for any damages arising from such use or activities.
When someone registers on the website of the company his details become part of the automated file of personal data created by the company under its own responsibility, for the purpose of maintaining and managing the relationship with the User and information work, research, statistics, training and marketing, and promotional activities and advertising both products, services or activities related to the company. The company is committed to pass these personal details only to entities of its group of companies for the purposes set out above. The User consents to the company to make use of your internet browsing data to send from the browser and / or additional software module to address internal messaging, information and advertising company.
The company informs the User of his options for exercising rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of personal data collected by the company in accordance with Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Data Personal Character and other regulations. These rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation may be exercised by the user, and if anyone representing, through a written and signed request to the following address. The request must contain the following information: name and surname of the User, address for correspondence, photocopy of National Identity Card or Passport, and request that specific application. In the case of representation, must be proven by reliable documentation.
If a User subsequently wish to revoke your consent to receive commercial information via e-mail or any other similar or equivalent, may be notified by sending an email to email@example.com. The company is committed to fulfilling its obligation of confidentiality of personal data and its duty to protect them, and take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of the regulations force at any time. The company reports that it carries out checks on the accuracy of the data, so that it will comply, in each case, the data entered by the user, whether true or not.
7. Record of visits.
In each access to enterprise server IP address from browsing the user and recorded it, and the pages you visit the company will be collected. These data will be stored in a log file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of page views in the company.
Http://www.hotelrinconsol.es portal provides access to other websites managed and controlled by third parties through different links to help users search for information, content and Internet services, but in no case may considered a recommendation or invitation to visit them.
The realization of a hyperlink from a web page from another internet portal to any pages paraty.es portal must comply with the following conditions:
- Any hyperlink to the portal hotelrinconsol.es will be to the homepage or main pages of the sections it contains;
- Reproduction in any case, services or content portal of the company is prohibited.
- The web page in which the hyperlink does not contain information or illegal, contrary to morals, good customs or public order, or provide content contrary to any third party rights;
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect on paraty.es portal pages, or the services or contents may be included;
- They were not deep-links, or IMG or image links, or frames with paraty.es portal pages without the express permission of the company.
- Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website where it will not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the company.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between the company and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, and the company has authorized the Hyperlink or supervised known, accepted or assumed the services and content offered in that portal.
The company does not sell or previous control nor endorse the content, services and information available on these websites and is not responsible for them or the information and statements that are included in them.
The company is also not liable for damages of any kind arising from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, events, products and services available or offered on pages Unmanaged web itself.
The company reserves, without notice at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make changes it deems appropriate to the website, services or information offered, presentation or location the same and the conditions of access and use of the website empresa.Toda information received through this website shall be considered transferred to the company free of charge. The email will not be considered valid for the purposes of presenting claims. These should be addressed to the Legal Department of the company, located at Avenida del Mediterraneo 174, 29730 Rincón de la Victoria, which shall indicate in all cases the procedure to follow.
All matters relating to the website of the company are governed by Spanish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Málaga, waiving any privilege that may apply.
Disclaimer of Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (" Google ").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to track your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- Bathroom with hair
- Direct dial telephone
- Free WIFI
- AA and Heating
Room with a View
- Direct dial telephone
- Free WIFI
- AA and Heating